Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
3,885 Posts
Case of bad judgement
Hopeless Case?

The current Case skidsteers come off the same line as the New Hollands, just painted a different color.

We've had good succes with older Case skid loaders. My dad bought an 1835B back in '88. It still runs good at 13,000+ hours.

Reactions: downtownjr

·
Super Moderator
11,033 Posts
Hopeless Case?

The current Case skidsteers come off the same line as the New Hollands, just painted a different color.

We've had good succes with older Case skid loaders. My dad bought an 1835B back in '88. It still runs good at 13,000+ hours.
Even with two large NH dealers in the area, there just isn't a lot of NH skidsteers around either. Mostly Bobcat followed by Gehl, then John Deere, generic ones, then Case/NH.

I think I've seen more Komatsu skidsteers around than NH.

·
5 Posts
The old 1845c was probablly one of the best skid loaders that has ever come to market in my opion. When I left the dairy in Jan of 2000 it had about 4k hours on it and ran like a top. They are not dairing anymore but it is still on the farm used almost everyday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.