Hay & Forage Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I agree that a muffler will be expensive, but them again the tractor has how many hours/ years on it. Probaly won't have to do it again. You might do just a bit of digging on the tach issue before calling a mechanic. That has an electric tach sensor, right front crank drive?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I had good luck with A&I after market muffler. Had to shim a little, expensive but your probably not going to replace again.
Tech manual will have testing procedure for sensor or I could take picture of procedure for a 2350. Values should be the same.
For lights I use SBL and Larsen Lights. I have replaced the lights in tach with led and can provide part numbers if needed.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am probably the biggest fan of straight exhaust out there. I mean everything diesel is straight around here from my JD 2210 lawnmower to my Versatile 950 it's a 903 Cummins. But I have to say the only one that bothers me is my old JD 4000 I use it in the chicken houses and it is unbelievably loud inside of them. Thankfully I have a Antonio Carrera 9400 with a cab that does most of the work in the houses now. I even built a 4BT Cummins for my jeep wrangler straight 3" all the way out. As much as I love to hear a diesel work I would probably still buy a muffler since it ain't turbocharged.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts