Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hay Something
1,568 Posts
I've looked at them at the local show and like some of the capabilities & features. One of the guys at the local dealership runs one in his operation and I was supposed to go watch it in action this summer, but that never happened. Too many narrow haying windows where everyone had hay down at the same time. For me the price tag is a show stopper so I'll keep running the Bandit for now. If you could run multiple balers, there would be an advantage there. But for a single baler operation, I question the efficiency of increasing the bundle count and adding an additional tractor/man/pass across the field to the operation. I'm also curious how sturdy the bundles are and how well they stack. I've watched those farmer insider vids as well and they sure make it look slick. Takes a lot of man power and iron to do what they do. If you make the move, you'll have to keep us informed for sure!

·
Hay Something
1,568 Posts
If you can swing it, you'll do better to sell the Bandit on your own. Or better yet, keep the Bandit another season, run them both and make sure the Acursin is a move in the right direction for your operation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts