Hay & Forage Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ok....I liked the title the way it was, how come it got changed? Big Brother???? If so, it may be the nail in the coffin for this cat....
Just now saw this. Yes, it had to be a Mod or a admin from Vertical Scope....our owners. I don't think it was a Mod. And yes VS is monitoring this site closely. Pretty sure it was brought on by a former disgruntled poster that got banned. The virus originated in Wuhan China so that is why I titled this topic the way I did. This is definitely a big brother type approach. VS owns this site, so they are entitled to operate it the way they see fit. They say they are looking out for the interest of their sponsors and their financial interests. I suppose that they are claiming the title to be a RACIST post since I named the topic after its origination. What will the politically correct change the Spanish flu name to?

Regards, Mike

·
Registered
76 Posts
No different than German Measles, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, or as you pointed out, Spanish Flu. All named after the origin of the disease. Free Speech continues to get suppressed.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Yea, Mike we can call them the UK version, African version and South American version, but not WC version.

Dr. Simone Gold points this out and the confusion that was cased by this BS. She mentions that there is a lot of versions of coronavirus (including the common cold, IIRC). So as the medical field worked through the required name changes (WC virus, then coronavirus, finally Covid 19), it caused confusion, by what were they suppose to write on your chart. Was it just a common cold (coronavirus) or WC (which they had to use coronavirus label for a while). Different medical protocol would be in effect for each, I do believe.

Looks like this virus is going to cost us 2 years of 'normalcy'. The 'experimental' vaccines are designed to reduce the complications (mild or no symptoms). For those of a certain age, the shingles vaccine is similar, reducing the seriousness of shingles.

Larry

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where did you apply it?Put your head in head gate and squirt it down your back?

Just in case I need to use it I just happen to have a jug sitting here.
I'm with you, I would certainly try it. But, FYI, it is available in pills also, by prescription.

On a different note, I once picked up scabies from a dog. Anyone that's ever had it knows how miserable the itch can be. I couldn't even get much sleep because of the itch. I tried a few different home remedies, but nothing worked. After reading online about Ivermectin, I used a bowl with Ivermectin and a sponge to dowse the affected areas. It was hard to cover my back completely, but it must have been good enough. After 24 hours, the itch was noticeably less. After 48 hours, almost completely gone.

·
An ounce of doing is worth a pound of talk
1,167 Posts
I had an aunt that tested positive in October, she was told to go home and just drink lots of fluids. An uncle had bronchitis and later tested positive and was told to go home and drink lots of fluids as well; he was already on something for his bronchitis. I have been questioning everything about this virus ever since; I know for some it was very serious, and there had been deaths, but with some of those deaths, I wonder if they already had one foot in the grave already, and that this virus maybe made it happen a little sooner.

There was a lot of miss information coming out of people that are supposed to be experts. It really makes one wonder.

·
Super Moderator
8,726 Posts
I'm with you, I would certainly try it. But, FYI, it is available in pills also, by prescription.
Don't need a prescription at TSC ,LOL

But they now have the horse paste type of Ivormectin under lock and key and a poster on the cabinet about it being for animal use only,not for human use.I've read on other forums where some commented it really don't taste like apple and claimed it worked for them.Also heard of some taking the injectable mixed in juice and drank.Not something I would do unless pretty desperate.But heard people having good results,Also the go to drug along with some other stuff for treatment.The thing is it's cheap and big pharma won't get rich off it.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
To be fair to goat we don't know him and not all share the same views on this site which is part of the appeal of it and we all can get on each others nerves here and there. I'm surprised the way some of you guys talk to each other asking not to be cancelled would have been something I was expected to see on your posts LOL. I could be wrong though,wouldn't be the first time. Maybe the third. ????

·
10,015 Posts
Why the abusive language? That would draw a ban on most sites I've seen. That's also about the third reference I've seen about politics and all 3 times it was used as a slur to belittle me or someone else. Are you guys incapable of viewing your worlds without a political filter?
Don't worry about the GOAT. He is your friend!
Not sure what was so "abusive" but then again.....do we need to have a "safe space" where you can peddle your liberal political beliefs. In your little myopic world political filters are an annoyance, nothing more. And one final thing you should know.....I have quite a few friends, it's what life is all about....you aint one of them. So you can "unfriend" me anytime....

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Can you send me a list of non liberal websites approved by you to research doctors spreading disinformation. You know. For use on a hay and forage site.
Well in my limited research checking a couple of Dr. Golds comments, I find them to be accurate enough for me.

She makes a comment about the deaths per 100,000, as a measuring stick. Does it seem to hit brown skin (Blacks and Latinos) harder? The whole US has a death rate of 139 per 100K, Africa (including the mostly white South Africa) has a death rate of around 78 per 100K. If you remove South Africa, you end up with a death rate of less than 7 per 100K.

This info is from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_death_rates_by_country

Does the rest of Africa have a better medical than SA or even the USA?

Another comment she makes is about Lancet (the highly respected Medical Journal) and it's report that the news media used to discredit Hydroxychloroquine BEING RETRACTED. Once again, she was right, why wasn't this plaster all over the news?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

Lastly, vaccines that I have taken, are not always a preventive (I'll use Shingles as an example). My own physician, told me it won't stop you from getting it, as much as making the symptoms more bearable. The present 'experimental' vaccines, are not completely preventive, but reducing vaccines, IIRC. J&J's starts at around 65%. The other two up to 95%. None have the full FDA stamp of 'approval', just an emergency authorization.

We definitely don't have a vaccine for SARS yet after almost 20 years. And do you remember where SARS originated from? I'll give you two guesses and one won't count.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccine

Larry

Reactions: hay slayer

·
5,741 Posts
Someone missed a point way back, the Spanish flu originated or at the very least the rapid spread originated in the US. Due to war time reporting restrictions only neutral press in Spain covered the outbreak and is why it got labelled as the Spanish flu.

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
3,713 Posts
The effectiveness of Ivermectin on Covid19 should be pretty well known by now. This was put together in December. Plenty of positive anecdotal evidence as well. My suggestion would be to ignore the evidence of the effectiveness of Ivermectin on C19 at your own peril.

https://www.evms.edu...19_Protocol.pdf

21 - 40 of 64 Posts