Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
If you want the short version (whole video is good, BTW) go about the 45 minute mark.

THANKS Mike!!

The most interesting part for me was the journal she spoke of that retracted their article, because it was false. Sorry don't remember the name, but respected by the world wide medical community higher than the New England Journal of Medicine.

Larry

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
What effect does IVERMECTIN have on Covid -19
A lot of stuff on this site regarding Ivermectin (one of the docs testified in front of US Senate early Dec 2020 regarding this treatment):

covid19criticalcare.com

NIH (National Institute of Health), removed their negative stance for usage on January 14, 2021. FDA approved this drug since around 1975?, so it doesn't need that step. The creators of Ivermectin won a Nobel Piece prize in 2015:

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0168365920305800

If nothing else read the FAQ on Covid 19 here:

covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/faq-on-ivermectin/

Talk to your doctor, I have and am continuing to do so. Told him I thought I had a tape worm (I needed more hair to be able to claim head lice ;) ).

Most recent success story here in the US, was an 80 year old around Buffalo, NY on a ventilator, family when to court to get her Ivermectin treatment in early January, she walked out of hospital January 19th. IIRC. Easy to find that story.

Larry

Reactions: somedevildawg

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Trials ongoing on Ivermectin as a preventive usage. Seems you take some like day 1, then day 3, then every 2 weeks. Possibly taking a break after maybe 12 weeks. There also a trial of day 1, day 3 then weekly or month I think going on.

Once again, discuss with your doc.

Larry

One of the reasons for checking different times is the drug half life apparently is the time frame of months.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Endrow, tough to hear, best wishes in order for certain.

Hope one of these links works for you. Dr Simone Gold is the speaker. About the 16 minute mark I found some info rather enlightening to say the least.

rumble.com/vctx45-covid-and-the-vaccine.html

https://rumble.com/vctx45-covid-and-the-vaccine.html

The group of docs she belongs to have a web site:

AFLDS.com

Click on 'Covid 19', then 'Medications and Protocols' for more info on both recommended medications and protocols.

Larry

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Yea, Mike we can call them the UK version, African version and South American version, but not WC version.

Dr. Simone Gold points this out and the confusion that was cased by this BS. She mentions that there is a lot of versions of coronavirus (including the common cold, IIRC). So as the medical field worked through the required name changes (WC virus, then coronavirus, finally Covid 19), it caused confusion, by what were they suppose to write on your chart. Was it just a common cold (coronavirus) or WC (which they had to use coronavirus label for a while). Different medical protocol would be in effect for each, I do believe.

Looks like this virus is going to cost us 2 years of 'normalcy'. The 'experimental' vaccines are designed to reduce the complications (mild or no symptoms). For those of a certain age, the shingles vaccine is similar, reducing the seriousness of shingles.

Larry

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Can you send me a list of non liberal websites approved by you to research doctors spreading disinformation. You know. For use on a hay and forage site.
Well in my limited research checking a couple of Dr. Golds comments, I find them to be accurate enough for me.

She makes a comment about the deaths per 100,000, as a measuring stick. Does it seem to hit brown skin (Blacks and Latinos) harder? The whole US has a death rate of 139 per 100K, Africa (including the mostly white South Africa) has a death rate of around 78 per 100K. If you remove South Africa, you end up with a death rate of less than 7 per 100K.

This info is from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_death_rates_by_country

Does the rest of Africa have a better medical than SA or even the USA?

Another comment she makes is about Lancet (the highly respected Medical Journal) and it's report that the news media used to discredit Hydroxychloroquine BEING RETRACTED. Once again, she was right, why wasn't this plaster all over the news?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

Lastly, vaccines that I have taken, are not always a preventive (I'll use Shingles as an example). My own physician, told me it won't stop you from getting it, as much as making the symptoms more bearable. The present 'experimental' vaccines, are not completely preventive, but reducing vaccines, IIRC. J&J's starts at around 65%. The other two up to 95%. None have the full FDA stamp of 'approval', just an emergency authorization.

We definitely don't have a vaccine for SARS yet after almost 20 years. And do you remember where SARS originated from? I'll give you two guesses and one won't count.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccine

Larry

Reactions: hay slayer
1 - 7 of 7 Posts