Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks Mike.

I was considering not getting the so called vaccine before. But now, after watching the video, I'm definitely not going to take an experimental "vaccine".

·
Registered
347 Posts
Where did you apply it?Put your head in head gate and squirt it down your back?

Just in case I need to use it I just happen to have a jug sitting here.
I'm with you, I would certainly try it. But, FYI, it is available in pills also, by prescription.

On a different note, I once picked up scabies from a dog. Anyone that's ever had it knows how miserable the itch can be. I couldn't even get much sleep because of the itch. I tried a few different home remedies, but nothing worked. After reading online about Ivermectin, I used a bowl with Ivermectin and a sponge to dowse the affected areas. It was hard to cover my back completely, but it must have been good enough. After 24 hours, the itch was noticeably less. After 48 hours, almost completely gone.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Are you sure about Ivermectin? Just googled it and the 1 thing was the article that said "Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19" on fda dot gov.
Go up to post #39 in this thread. The link is a long read, but full of information.

1 - 4 of 5 Posts