Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 2 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, this is a long one but is put out by a coalition of medical doctors in the US. It seems like it lasts about 20 minutes. If you don't come away asking questions and having doubts, you didn't watch this. I put this on the front page because it concerns everyone. Come back to this in a day or two and watch this when you have the time to spare. Maybe you have already seen this video.

Regards, Mike

https://rumble.com/vctx45-covid-and-the-vaccine.html

·
Super Moderator
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ok....I liked the title the way it was, how come it got changed? Big Brother???? If so, it may be the nail in the coffin for this cat....
Just now saw this. Yes, it had to be a Mod or a admin from Vertical Scope....our owners. I don't think it was a Mod. And yes VS is monitoring this site closely. Pretty sure it was brought on by a former disgruntled poster that got banned. The virus originated in Wuhan China so that is why I titled this topic the way I did. This is definitely a big brother type approach. VS owns this site, so they are entitled to operate it the way they see fit. They say they are looking out for the interest of their sponsors and their financial interests. I suppose that they are claiming the title to be a RACIST post since I named the topic after its origination. What will the politically correct change the Spanish flu name to?

Regards, Mike

1 - 2 of 6 Posts