Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, this is a long one but is put out by a coalition of medical doctors in the US. It seems like it lasts about 20 minutes. If you don't come away asking questions and having doubts, you didn't watch this. I put this on the front page because it concerns everyone. Come back to this in a day or two and watch this when you have the time to spare. Maybe you have already seen this video.

Regards, Mike

https://rumble.com/vctx45-covid-and-the-vaccine.html

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
If you want the short version (whole video is good, BTW) go about the 45 minute mark.

THANKS Mike!!

The most interesting part for me was the journal she spoke of that retracted their article, because it was false. Sorry don't remember the name, but respected by the world wide medical community higher than the New England Journal of Medicine.

Larry

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks Mike.

I was considering not getting the so called vaccine before. But now, after watching the video, I'm definitely not going to take an experimental "vaccine".

·
Registered
520 Posts
I finally found a bright spot dealing with PMR. Having been put on hydroxychloroquine to allow being able to function.........might have also kept me from getting covid. I wouldn't suggest having PMR as a condition. I still fall into the" not afraid ", category regarding Covid. On the road hauling a lot lately..........they're still driving solo wearing the mask.......sometimes 2 masks now. Good grief !

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I remember seeing something on our local farm info that when the vaccine was about to be made available. That 250 million was donated for vaccine distribution by "the foundation of the husband and wife who's last name is the how you get into a fenced in pasture" (rhymes with "yates")

When I read that a red flag along with a disturbance in my spirit went off. NO THANKS. Like she stated, what we need to concentrate on is fighting the "mandatory" part of this. I do believe this is just the start. If they can make this mandatory it won't be long before some things become "mandatory"!!!!

Kinda starts you to thinking about the "won't be able to buy or sell bread...."

Revelation 13:17, NIV: "so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Again, I truly appreciate you sharing this video Mike!

Troy

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
What effect does IVERMECTIN have on Covid -19
A lot of stuff on this site regarding Ivermectin (one of the docs testified in front of US Senate early Dec 2020 regarding this treatment):

covid19criticalcare.com

NIH (National Institute of Health), removed their negative stance for usage on January 14, 2021. FDA approved this drug since around 1975?, so it doesn't need that step. The creators of Ivermectin won a Nobel Piece prize in 2015:

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0168365920305800

If nothing else read the FAQ on Covid 19 here:

covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/faq-on-ivermectin/

Talk to your doctor, I have and am continuing to do so. Told him I thought I had a tape worm (I needed more hair to be able to claim head lice ;) ).

Most recent success story here in the US, was an 80 year old around Buffalo, NY on a ventilator, family when to court to get her Ivermectin treatment in early January, she walked out of hospital January 19th. IIRC. Easy to find that story.

Larry

Reactions: somedevildawg

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Trials ongoing on Ivermectin as a preventive usage. Seems you take some like day 1, then day 3, then every 2 weeks. Possibly taking a break after maybe 12 weeks. There also a trial of day 1, day 3 then weekly or month I think going on.

Once again, discuss with your doc.

Larry

One of the reasons for checking different times is the drug half life apparently is the time frame of months.

·
4,347 Posts
I got sick last weekend and figured i had covid 19. I wanted to do the right thing because to my knowledge i had been in contact with a bunch of people when I was contagious . Tried to get a covid test but it was weekend . The only test i could get Monday had 2to 3 days for test result . result . I called friends and family i was in contact with , told them i may be positive/ contagious but would not know for 3days . Most took it as a joke. I sent out a text saying I was still ill and test came back positive , some thought differently .

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Endrow, tough to hear, best wishes in order for certain.

Hope one of these links works for you. Dr Simone Gold is the speaker. About the 16 minute mark I found some info rather enlightening to say the least.

rumble.com/vctx45-covid-and-the-vaccine.html

https://rumble.com/vctx45-covid-and-the-vaccine.html

The group of docs she belongs to have a web site:

AFLDS.com

Click on 'Covid 19', then 'Medications and Protocols' for more info on both recommended medications and protocols.

Larry

·
“Not a real farmer” farmer
10,998 Posts
I got sick last weekend and figured i had covid 19. I wanted to do the right thing because to my knowledge i had been in contact with a bunch of people when I was contagious . Tried to get a covid test but it was weekend . The only test i could get Monday had 2to 3 days for test result . result . I called friends and family i was in contact with , told them i may be positive/ contagious but would not know for 3days . Most took it as a joke. I sent out a text saying I was still ill and test came back positive , some thought differently .
Hope you feel better soon.

I had it after Thanksgiving. Body aches and cough were pretty strong. Was able to power through it and work. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

·
Registered
177 Posts
I wish you the best endrow. Both of my grandparents and 2 uncles and 1 great uncle have been battling it for awhile. 1/21/21 my uncle that is my grandparents caretaker started running a fever all the rest were by Saturday granny's doctor gave her the antibody treatment she is stable at home. We buried grandaddy today he was 92 and very stubborn. Uncles are in there 60's doctors gave them z packs and vitamins they are doing good. My wife and I had it right before Thanksgiving wasn't as bad as a cold to us. I think it's different for everyone and absolutely no joke.

·
10,015 Posts
One thing that may be of some help and comfort would be to get one of those fingertip oxygen meters....we monitored my wife's oxygen saturation every four hours. It's a lung crusher, so any preemptive strategy is in order...
I think I would choose ivermectin and vitamins given the choices available to us now. It may well disipate after a few days but keep an eye on that oxygen for a good 10 days. Don't be fooled into thinking you've got it licked early, take a week and see some progress. I stayed on the couch and self quarantined (back when it wasn't en vouge) and kept hydrated....felt better in about 5 days.
Hoping you have a speedy recovery!

·
Super Moderator
8,727 Posts
I had it back in December I don't know if it worked but after a positive test I used a dose of pour on at 300 pound dose for 2 day I was running like a well oiled machine and now ever other Saturday I rub on another dose.
Where did you apply it?Put your head in head gate and squirt it down your back?

Just in case I need to use it I just happen to have a jug sitting here.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts