Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to wish all a happy Thanksgiving.

Last Sunday at 2:00 pm, after finishing a final job I stepped into retirement, or so I tell myself. I will continue to post here and I have several repair procedures I want to add to my repair thread.

Since ours is a family business one can never fully get away from the business, but if I occasionally choose to help it will be on my terms.

We plan to travel the USA, so do not be surprised if I look some of you up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
First I want to wish all a happy Thanksgiving.

Last Sunday at 2:00 pm, after finishing a final job I stepped into retirement, or so I tell myself. I will continue to post here and I have several repair procedures I want to add to my repair thread.

Since ours is a family business one can never fully get away from the business, but if I occasionally choose to help it will be on my terms.

We plan to travel the USA, so do not be surprised if I look some of you up.
Congrats on the retirement! Best thing I have done in awhile. On another subject, have you thought about YouTube videos? Sometimes seeing is easier.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
1,338 Posts
Thanks Mike, You’ve always been a positive poster here and greatly appreciate the info. I recommend finding places the sun is always out. Gone searching myself in a few weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts