Hay & Forage Forum banner
701 - 720 of 732 Posts

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #701 ·
30 and mostly sunny here in srn NH. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #702 ·
50 and mostly sunny here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 63, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #703 ·
44 and partly cloudy here in srn NH. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #704 ·
45 and mostly cloudy here in srn NH. Gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 55, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #705 ·
45 with sun trying to shine through thin cloud cover here in srn NH. Isolated showers between 10am and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #706 ·
49 and overcast here in srn NH. Showers likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #707 ·
49 and mostly cloudy here in srn NH. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #708 ·
37 and partly cloudy here in srn NH. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #709 ·
39 and suny here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 54, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #710 ·
39 and mostly cloudy here in srn NH. Partly sunny, with a high near 59, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #711 ·
40 and sunny here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 68, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #712 ·
44 and cloudy here in srn NH. A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #713 ·
46 and overcast here in srn NH. A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #714 ·
48 and light rain here in srn NH. Rain with chance of thumpers likely, with a high near 55, forecast for today

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #715 ·
43 and mostly cloudy here in srn NH. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57, forecast for today.

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #716 ·
40 and mostly sunny here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 64, forecast for today.

·
Gourmet Horse Hay Producer
3,137 Posts
Day 3 of 7 rain free sun filled days. I don't thing I can get a months worth of being behind caught up.
Our deluge ended yesterday pm. Really wet here and all of my place is well drained with deep soils and rolling landscape. Rain and showers in the forecast for Thurs, Fri and Sat but I will take a couple of nice days to get some things done. Been a tough spring, enough to start the cut back thought process. Inputs to make quality hay are just too high and there is no relief prospect in sight. KY Fescue is now $129 a 50 pound bag at Tractor supply and more at the coop. And that is the cheap seed that I only use in paddocks, Barenberg's is about 5$ a pound

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
The only good thing is the hay and rye are so far behind I’m not having to add making baleage to the list. But it is going to catch up fast this week. Have urea still in the gravity box from last week because we got to much rain and couldn’t spread. Looks like Saturday morning finish that job.
Our deluge ended yesterday pm. Really wet here and all of my place is well drained with deep soils and rolling landscape. Rain and showers in the forecast for Thurs, Fri and Sat but I will take a couple of nice days to get some things done. Been a tough spring, enough to start the cut back thought process. Inputs to make quality hay are just too high and there is no relief prospect in sight. KY Fescue is now $129 a 50 pound bag at Tractor supply and more at the coop. And that is the cheap seed that I only use in paddocks, Barenberg's is about 5$ a pound

·
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #720 ·
42 and sunny here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 66, forecast for today.

701 - 720 of 732 Posts