Hay & Forage Forum banner
561 - 580 of 590 Posts

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #561 ·
31 and mostly cloudy here in srn NH. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38, forecast for today.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Woke up to the fourth straight day in the 60s with mist and drizzle here in the Texas hill country. Sure doesn't feel like late December, but after last February I guess I shouldn't complain!

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #564 ·
33 with fog/mist here in srn NH. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42, forecast for today.

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #565 ·
36 with fog/mist here in srn NH. Showers/rain off and on, otherwise cloudy with a high near 40, forecast for today.

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #566 ·
38 and overcast/fog here in srn NH. Cloudy, with a high near 43 and drizzle/showers, forecast for today.

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #567 ·
40 and overcast here in srn NH. Cloudy, with a high near 42 and 50% chance of rain, forecast for today.

·
Gourmet Horse Hay Producer
3,036 Posts
62 for a high today, snow tonight into Monday morning, weird, just weird

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
19°F this AM & headed to 40°F in N Texas today. Mesquite trees had green leaves yesterday but I'll bet the leaves won't be green for very long.

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #570 ·
24 and overcast here in srn NH. Partly sunny, with a high near 26 and isolated flurries later, forecast for today.

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #571 ·
13 and mostly clear here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 30, forecast for today.

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #572 ·
26 and overcast here in srn NH. Freezing drizzle to drizzle to rain, with a high in mid 40s, forecast for today.

·
Hay Master
1,875 Posts
Southern Alberta. -26 F coming tonight. Northern Ab has had quite a few -40 F nights or colder lately. I really don't mind, it kills the Alfalfa weevils.

·
3,036 Posts
Southern Alberta. -26 F coming tonight. Northern Ab has had quite a few -40 F nights or colder lately. I really don't mind, it kills the Alfalfa weevils.
Guess that takes the shine off me moving to Alberta 😎

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #576 ·
30 and mostly clear here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 38, forecast for today.

·
An ounce of doing is worth a pound of talk
1,194 Posts
I have been watching the Day Weather podcast for some time now, here todays forecast. dayweather.com

·
3,036 Posts
Sitting on the couch watching the snow fall after midnight, surely is something wrong with me, but my spots outside the family room are perfect for capturing the beauty of it all

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #579 ·
27 and light snow/fog/mist here in srn NH. Snow, mainly before 1pm. Patchy blowing snow after noon. High near 30 forecast for today.

·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #580 ·
13 and clear here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 29, forecast for today.

561 - 580 of 590 Posts