Hay & Forage Forum banner
541 - 560 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Thanks I normally strive to contribute useful posts to the discussion forums although sometimes I fail.
You're like the Mike10 of tractors and John Deere, so I'd say you're doing pretty well.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Thanks but please don't include me in same category with Mike10 as i think he's far more knowledgeable about NH equipment than I am about JD equipment.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #544 ·
26 and mostly cloudy here in srn NH. Partly sunny, with a high near 43, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #545 ·
40 and cloudy here in srn NH. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63 and chance of rain early, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #546 ·
50, sunny and airy here in srn NH. Sunny and breezy, with temps falling to mid 40s, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #547 ·
36 and overcast here in srn NH. Chance of snow early, then rain snow mix likely later, eventually becoming all snow with a high in upper 30s forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #548 ·
30 and cloudy here in srn NH. Gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 34, forecast for today.

·
Gourmet Horse Hay Producer
3,036 Posts
less than 1/2" here since early November after the deluge in late September and October from the hurricanes. Glad we had that rain as we are parched right now and the best chance is 24% two days through the end of December. Somehow, the paddocks keep going but I am not sure how. Orchard grass hayfields all have the full "yellows" so winter is finally here. Hard for new seedlings from fall overseeding to prepare for solid frozen ground with no rain....

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #550 ·
15 and sunny here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 32, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #551 ·
26 and partly cloudy here in srn NH. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #552 ·
32 and overcast/fog/mist here in srn NH. Rain or freezing rain before noon, then a chance of rain between noon and 2pm. Areas of fog between 10am and 3pm. High near 39, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #553 ·
24 and mostly clear here in srn NH. Sunny, with a high near 30, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #554 ·
21 and overcast here in srn NH. A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 32, forecast for today.

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
3,768 Posts
It has been mild and dry here. Warm enough today to power wash a skid steer loader outdoors.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #556 ·
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! 27 and light freezing rain here in srn NH. Freezing rain/sleet/rain, with a high of 34, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #557 ·
32 and partly cloudy here in srn NH. Partly sunny, with a high near 39, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #558 ·
27 and mostly sunny here in srn NH. Increasing clouds, with a high near 34, forecast for today.

·
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·
31 and overcast/fog/mist here in srn NH. Gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 43, forecast for today.

·
An ounce of doing is worth a pound of talk
1,194 Posts
It was nine above when I went out to feed, and it's still 9 out. Our high is supposed to be 23.

541 - 560 of 589 Posts