Hay & Forage Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I thought I saw them advertised a while back by a Martins welding...of course there are a million hits if you google them...

I haven't seen any ads lately. The 3 pt attachment wheel packers are the latest cool thing...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Martins machining and Welding, quarry rd mount joy pa, 717-892-2717. The ad is from 2010. Don't know if they still make them. Weights from 3500 to 8000 lbs. Basically a concrete block with the steel 3 point hitch mounts that were put on it.

·
“Not a real farmer” farmer
10,991 Posts
Martins machining and Welding, quarry rd mount joy pa, 717-892-2717. The ad is from 2010. Don't know if they still make them. Weights from 3500 to 8000 lbs. Basically a concrete block with the steel 3 point hitch mounts that were put on it.
$1,000

Might be able to get one by the end of the week and the concrete needs to cure for a few days.

He doesn't have any in stock. made to order.

·
Registered
591 Posts
A concrete block from my local batching plant costs $10. They have to do something with the leftover concrete. The blocks are about 4 x 2 x 2 feet and weigh a bit over a ton, and have a wire loop cast into the top so you can lift them. Maybe your local plant does something similar. Make a frame from some scrap and put one of those blocks in it and you will come pretty close to what you need.

Roger

21 - 30 of 30 Posts