Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
I would like to view haytalk on two different computers. Only problem is it is saved on laptop computer and have no idea what it is. I have tried to reset the password a few times with no success. Then just now picked up my laptop and the password was not there. Tried the process to reset the password and again never got the email to reset it. Restarted laptop and this time the password did pull. But still no email to reset pw.

Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
15,823 Posts
You don't get a email to reset....you just make changes under "My Settings" and the left sidebar that says email and password. Since you "saved" the password on your computer, you likely will have to update your computer with the new password.

Also, you must have your old password to update to a new password. I will have a administrator contact you. It may take a few days as they check in infrequently.

You will need to PM me your email address so that the admin can correspond with you.

Regards, Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.