Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@mike10
I need to replace the infeed discs in my 2018 Specialty Crop 560s. I ordered 2 pairs from a local dealer. Went to install them and they are the wrong thing. The notch in them is sized for the larger dia floor roll than what the Specialty Crop machines use. The only part # I can find for my particular machines is 51509883 (also the same number I find on the 2019 and newer Specialty Crop Plus machines), but according to the dealer this number subs to the 51564684 number that I received. We are stumped. Can you offer a little help?

Edit to add. In all my seaching of the 560 parts catalog, I can find only 1 part # for the infeed disc. That seems odd to me as I would think there are 2 different #s to match the 2 different dia floor rolls used.

·
3,000 Posts
I see what you mean. Either the parts catalog is wrong or they are using one set for all balers. First thing is for your dealer to call the dealer help desk and talk to one of the analysts. I would think this question has already been raised. Have a photo of both the new and old discs just in case.

The 560 balers do not use the infeed disks to keep material out of the ends of the floor roll, so would it really matter if the bottom curve is different. Unless they are to short.

I also took a look at the discs used with the moisture sensor and there is only one part number listed for those discs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts