Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 1069 bake wagon got a problem with the brakes I put a brandnew brake booster on there and it worked good for a couple months then after sitting for a few weeks the brake paddle just wount press it rock hard
I checked the vacuum its got good vacuum I'd like to take the rear brake drum off but that looks impossible to do...

· Registered
1,322 Posts
Have you filled the unit above the brake pedal with brake fluid? Are you familiar with backing the brake shoes off to remove the drum? It's all fairly easy.
Jack it up, pull all of the drums and check for leaks. Check the mating surfaces, and the shoes while you're there.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you filled the unit above the brake pedal with brake fluid? Are you familiar with backing the brake shoes off to remove the drum? It's all fairly easy.
Jack it up, pull all of the drums and check for leaks. Check the mating surfaces, and the shoes while you're there.
Ya its full of break fluid.. I see now I have to pull the shaft in order to get the drum off but I'll unscrew the brake line then see if I can pump it but thanks for the reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts