Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
3,980 Posts
With some digging I am sure you can find that cross. It is a Bondioli and Pavisi driveline. The bigger question is if it is worth replacing the cross. Most times the CV portion of the PTO is worn out long before a cross fails. It is cheaper (no make that less horribly expensive) to replace the entire PTO assy than it is to replace the CV portion.

Reactions: Tx Jim and Markpnw

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Bondioli & Pavesi manufactures some of the best if not the best drivelines, I'd take a good look at the whole
driveline and if in good condition, I'd replace it with the same name product, if not in good condition then I'd go generic. JMO :cool:

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
3,980 Posts
Bondioli & Pavesi manufactures some of the best if not the best drivelines, I'd take a good look at the whole
driveline and if in good condition, I'd replace it with the same name product, if not in good condition then I'd go generic. JMO :cool:
If B & P is the best then I don’t want to see the worst. I figure the B & P CVs (1000 rpm) lasted all of 300 hours on my 560 round balers before they were wore out. The older 1000 rpm balers used a driveline 1 or 2 sizes smaller and they wore out at an even more fantastic speed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts