Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 688 at auction. It didn't have a monitor. I bought a monitor with wire harness. It uses a lot of twine and doesn't return to "cut". Any suggestions?

·
2,628 Posts
Is this a bale command baler
twine only or net/twine
There are three factory programs and one user entered program. Press # wraps, if bale command, to see how many wraps are being applied. It will be either 10, 18, or 24 I believe and pat- for the fourth, again I think since I do not have the manual in front of me. To change number of wraps, hold #wrap button and press + or -.
If the twine tubes stay straight down, then the safety latch has released.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
twine only or net/twine
There are three factory programs and one user entered program. Press # wraps, if bale command, to see how many wraps are being applied. It will be either 10, 18, or 24 I believe and pat- for the fourth, again I think since I do not have the manual in front of me. To change number of wraps, hold #wrap button and press + or -.
I bought a Bale Command Plus monitor. It is twine only. Currently reading 24 wraps. I'd like to get a manual for it also, if you know where I can find a hard copy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
twine only or net/twine
And if u can do this but won't stay set??

·
Registered
5 Posts
What won’t stay set, twine tubes or # wraps?
Idk if we could get someone to answer the programming problem we might know... funny how this one works one field to the next... monitor swap?? The door is broke off my tractor so... and books mysteriously disappear or show up. If I knew how to set it would be more tolerable..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts