Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone replaced the up/down rocker switch on early models of the 6200 series? Part number 3782020m2. It has been replaced by other numbers that are dead ends or don't match my pin arrangement. My dealer is looking for me but he has been slowed by the AGCO hack 2 weeks ago. Another forum mentioned an adapter kit and rewiring but no luck searching for that. My various attempts at trying to register on a UK forum for help keeps getting rejected. I miss the good old days of the levers next to my seat.

·
5,826 Posts
I just replaced my 5455 switch, it is the curved newer style, the older more square style is available aftermarket sparex or kramp I think? EBay uk I think had them listed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just replaced my 5455 switch, it is the curved newer style, the older more square style is available aftermarket sparex or kramp I think? EBay uk I think had them listed.
My dealer got back to me. $98 for new style switch and $12 for the connector to hook it up. Did you have to use a new connector. Since yours is newer, it may already have the proper connector.

·
5,826 Posts
Mine had the new style plug, I paid about the same last year for the switch.

Nice not having to toggle it 50 times to get it to work.

My dealer got back to me. $98 for new style switch and $12 for the connector to hook it up. Did you have to use a new connector. Since yours is newer, it may already have the proper connector.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They changed the pin arrangement. I have seen three different types so far. Plus they changed at a serial break. For what reason I don't know. The switches have a resistor, not just a simple on and off toggle. I yet to see the diagram online that some say goes with the connector. Mine hangs at neutral sometimes and have to try it again. As long as it doesn't get worse I can hopefully get through soybean planting.

·
5,826 Posts
If you get it to catch, you can use the depth wheel to raise and lower to save cycles.

Mine didn't have resistors I don't think, just a light or something inside that had resistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts