Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greeting all,
it's been a while since 2370 released.
have you used it, what's your thought on it?
is it a reliable equipment?
thank you
Ming

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing about this unit as well. Last time I looked I didn't see listed on the Canadian site now. I don't see any for sale anywhere. I do see that they have them listed on the fendt site in europe.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I wonder how much of a demand there is for UHD, IMO it benefits those shipping in trucks/containers.
I have a hard time reconciling even with HD & double knot for self & local usage.

·
Registered
493 Posts
They sell here to guys who bale a lot of straw for mushroom farms. Gets the weight up on their trucks and reduces the amount of bales, as they're paid per tonne, not by the bale. Local contractor even bought a steamer to help build bale weight of straw after combining. Other than that, they're dangerous in my opinion for normal hay as moisture becomes even more critical to have exactly right. And when does that ever happen ??

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
They sell here to guys who bale a lot of straw for mushroom farms. Gets the weight up on their trucks and reduces the amount of bales, as they're paid per tonne, not by the bale. Local contractor even bought a steamer to help build bale weight of straw after combining. Other than that, they're dangerous in my opinion for normal hay as moisture becomes even more critical to have exactly right. And when does that ever happen ??
Exactly Diddle! I'm old school and believe that a hay bale needs to breath after baling.
Straw is bit more forgiving, but I like the straw to flow not to have to pull it apart.😀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts