Hay & Forage Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
12/19/19 Update: Alright everyone, Im feeling the Christmas spirit and offering a Christmas special! Ill take $15,500 for the baler and $4,000 for the retriever trailer. Merry Christmas!

I am selling my 2014 MF 1837 baler that has only 6000 total bales on it. I bought it for baling wheat straw and used it for one season, then we never planted any more wheat. I dont foresee us planting any wheat in the coming years and its best to let it go. This is an absolutely immaculate baler. It has a custom built wagon hitch I built for pulling a Steffens 950 accumulator. $16,500.

I also am selling my custom built stack retriever trailer which will pick up and haul stacks of 80 - 100 bales. $5000 You can read more about the development and the process in the last few pages of this thread:

https://www.haytalk.com/forums/topic/17548-wheat-straw-small-squares-need-input-from-you/?hl=wheat+straw+small+squares

My username was yppkiya, but I forgot my password and the recovery attempts failed. I registered a new name so I could reach out to you guys.

All of the pictures attached were taken this past weekend. Let me know if you have any questions: 318-381-9406

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The baler is located in Northeast Louisiana. Feel free to contact me via call or text at 318-381-9406.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts