Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To ALL,

I need orchard grass cut and baled on 14 acres in west central Illinois. Large square's 3x3x8 , 3x4x8 or 4x4x8 needed only.

Storing large rounds and selling a portion of cuttings are not worth it. I live 8 miles south of Carlinville , IL. in macoupin county .

or 50 miles north east of St.Louis . Anyone knows someone in my area , Please let me know. I have spraying and fertilizer applied.

Half of bales to operator and half to me or I pay cash to have it done for ( 2 ) cuttings a year. Most people have round baler's in our area. Extend variety Orchard grass planted since 2011 . I will load bales on trailer for operator if need be.

Thanks

John Bunk

Shipman , illinos

Macoupin county

[email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention that 1st. cutting is not cut YET !! When 5-7 day window opens up, it's ready.

I will start digging post holes this week and starting framing in-order to tarp hay on pallets when time comes..

Sold part of farm with barn , now I have to start building storage barn for hay. This is reason for square bales vs.

rounds. I have skid steer to load up operator's share. This is a good deal for someone to get half share

and sell to a customer . I can alway's have hay broker, I know to sell and deliver hay or just deliver.

He would cut and bale but is to busy with his business and hauling equipment here to do the job. Quality orchard grass is not easy to come by , but I have it . I pay to have fields sprayed and fertilized and I drill in extra seed when needed. Give me shout and let's make a deal.

Thanks again folks and have a great holiday weekend.

john

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.