Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a JD 337 baler with a kicker. The baler is reliable but the kicker has yet to bale a 1000 bales without skipping a bale or locking up in the air or having the remotes fail. At the moment the kicker fails to eject on every tenth bale . The lever for the manuel ejection is even too stiff to push the pan to engage when it fails to kick automatically. Why does it do thia ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
We have a kicker on our JD 336, I've never in countered a problem like that. Only time we have issues is if bales are to light the kicker doesn't grab them and fails to kick them into the rack, easy fix just adjust bale weight. Only other issue is if the pan doesn't lock down after a kick it will stick up in the air and do little kicks in the up position. Usually that means I need to slow down so the next bale does not push to far out the shoot and not let the pan lock down.

I'd check the hydraulic oil and filter, and check operators manual for proper timing.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.