Hay & Forage Forum banner
421 - 430 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello all, We are in central n.y. dairy and beef farm I have my wife helping me and one son I have had haytalk pop up to answer a few things I have googled so I thought I would jump in and tell you all that you are helpfull Thank You, Joe from Brooksvale Farms

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
3,768 Posts
Hello all, We are in central n.y. dairy and beef farm I have my wife helping me and one son I have had haytalk pop up to answer a few things I have googled so I thought I would jump in and tell you all that you are helpfull Thank You, Joe from Brooksvale Farms
Welcome to Haytalk!

Reactions: the farmer 3

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Welcome to HayTalk
What brand & model of tractors/hay equipment do you have? Where hay is involved this discussion forum has some very knowledgeable members.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there I'm Phil. I figured I would join in and introduce myself. I'm on other cattle forums and such. I'm 28 years old I've been starting and growing a cattle and hay operation from scratch. Currently I have a john deere 5310, new holland 315 baler, fahr tedder, and a new idea 400 rake. I work full time on a neighboring dairy but end goal/ plan is to be full time cattle and hay. I look forward to discussing and brainstorming with everyone on here!

421 - 430 of 430 Posts