Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
30 Posts
Hey I was wondering if anyone lived around southern indiana and had an old tractor or round baler they didn't need. I'm only fourteen and my dad left me and my mom a couple years ago and all we have to farm with are 50's model farmalls that are constantly breaking down. An m and a h. I would be greatful for anyone that could help. I am willing to work on your farm to work it offCurrently have about 8 acres of hay. But will be moving sooon and hoping to get more. We lost allot of our land in the divorce.

·
downtownjr
1,560 Posts
Not sure where you are at in Indiana, but there are some guys on the site down there that may be looking for some help...make sure your Mom is involved with any work decisions and meets the farmer. I will check around, but give me an idea of what county your in so I can ask around. Also if you are in 4-H or have an FFA chapter, you can ask the leadership and teachers for some leads.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in sellersburg indiana. Clark county. Thanks a bunch. And yeah ill make sure my mom is involved and knows what's going on if I find anybody.

·
Hay Master
2,199 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am on the other side of the state from you, Knox County--Sullivan County areas.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have some two or three week old round bales in which I could trade toward it. I found somebody that baled the hay for half of it. And since I don't have a round baler or reliable equipment I let them do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts