Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son was given a NH 68 baler today. Guy had left hay in it when he pulled it outside a couple years ago. Rest of the baler seems in pretty good shape. Has brand new tires and wheels on it. I think the chamber is too far gone to save. How about you fellas?
Wood Road surface Bedrock Grass Tints and shades
Wood Automotive tire Trunk Tints and shades Composite material
Wood Automotive tire Stairs Tints and shades Water
Wood Road surface Bedrock Grass Tints and shades

Wood Automotive tire Stairs Tints and shades Water

Wood Automotive tire Trunk Tints and shades Composite material

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Agree anything can be fixed. My so. Is checking he thinks one of his buddies has an old NH baler sitting out behind a shed might be able to cut the sides of the bale chamber out and fix it. But honestly I figured it was dragging home. It was about 5 miles from home and the tires and wheels were out on the summer before the guy quit using it. They put everything into crops and pulled the baler outside to make room for combine headers. It has a box of new pickup teeth in the twine box. Might keep it for a bit to see if he gets a better NH not sure how much would interchange. And maybe someone can use some parts of it. I will say I have a hard time sending stuff to the scrap man. I’d like to get all the good out of it even if it’s tearing it apart for parts. I’m pretty sure the one wheel will fit his 56 rake so it would be a good spare

1 - 2 of 2 Posts