Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently obtained an old PZ Haybob 360 with a couple of parts missing. I have managed to make the deflectors but was wondering if anyone can help me with measurements for the swath curtain arm and assembly. They don't sell the 360 in South Africa at the moment so I can't measure one up for myself. My machine is a Zweegers which then became a Vicon and is now taken over by Kuhn. Thanks in advance. Allan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking for the outer arm that flips over which holds the curtain assembly. Also the inner adjustable square tubing and the curtain assembly frame. I think if I have dimensions for all these things, I can probably make something workable in the end. Thanks for your reply. Allan

·
3,916 Posts
I have two of the PZ 360's. One in working order, one given to me for parts from a neighbor.

I am not sure either still has the arm that flips over to form a windrow when used in the raking mode. We mostly used ours to ted the hay.

I will lok and see what I can find and take some measurements.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The tube is 2" od with 1/8 wall. The tube with the square included is 35" and the square end is about 1 3/4 long. The tubing hinge is 9" from the end opposite the square. The square the curtain is attached to is 1 3/16 wide on the outside. If there's anything else let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many thanks for those measurements, they've helped me a lot. I have a few more questions. How deep is the hinge bracket (located on the main arm at 9" from the end)? How long is the telescopic square tube to which the curtain is attached? What is the spacing of the six adjustment holes on it? How long are the spring steel fingers and what thickness? The last question is how thick is the 1 3/16 tubing for the curtain frame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts