Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
57 Posts
Not sure where you are located but I have done bussiness with All States Ag Parts | Tractor Parts | Combine Parts | Used, New & Rebuilt a lot. Mostly for tractor stuff, but I have seen other equipment there. I live in WI and one of thier salvage yards is about an hour away so I just drive there so I really do not know how thier internet sales work... They have many yards across the midwest states though. May help you:)

·
Hay Master
2,008 Posts
I've used Tractorhouse to search for salvage tractor models for parts and recently got a piston for a little Ford out of a yard in PA. I just did a quick search for a JD 346 and got 6 salvage yards that have one. That's the good news.....The bad news is when I was looking for the piston recently, I probably called 12-14 salvage yards. Most said "we'll look and let you know"; 3 actually called me back....two said "we've got the tractor and we'll let you know" but only one actually pulled the piston and sold it to me. There's a lot of aggravation dealing with them but sometimes it's your only choice.

Try these guys: Salvage-Equipment If they have it they're pretty good about getting it to you and they do show a 346 in inventory. Good Luck!

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Travis
Welcome to HayTalk
I live about 25 miles North of your business location & have seen your large used equipment inventory. Back in the 70's I sold your Grandfather AKA Cowboy some used equipment.
Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts