Hay & Forage Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
10,015 Posts
So you call your elected reps and let them know how you the constituent would want them to vote....with supporting arguments. Write letters and sign petitions. The money laundering group NRA is going under so I wouldn't send them any $$$.
Not unless you and vol are suggesting something more should be done.
What is this organization you speak of....NRA? I used to be a member of the NHRA...think that one is lapsed. But remember, you're the smart one....and a racist.
My suggestion would be for you to exercise with your goats....

·
They say you’re a man of vision....
3,051 Posts
It should incite fear.....is there a problem with that? If it's truthful.....sometimes the truth hurts and we need to be reminded of that.
The whole "their cumin fer mah guns" is highly offensive btw....you should not be so cruel....wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, I'm feeling like I need a safe space now.
But I'll disagree with you, this bill has every chance to pass.....but I'm sure you're the smartest guy in the room so I hope you're right for my and your rights.....
If you need a safe space Big Dawg, we have a spare bedroom. I sleep like a baby at night knowing moms cousin 2 blocks south of me has at last count just over 2,000 guns/ordnance. Wasn't that many years ago he and a couple of his army buddies sold their M47 tank. Yes he owned a tank. Donated it to Fort Benning actually.

·
10,015 Posts
Travel through Fort Benning regularly.....the only real bright spot for Columbus Ga. A real asset to the entire state for decades. I went thru recently and noticed the old barracks were finally torn down, they had been the same for 50+ years....we used to have a hunting lease just south of the base. Lots of ordinance in the vicinity, Deer didn’t seem to mind....less they wandered onto a range :eek:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts