Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Do you think the 3 scotus placements were huge or what ? Course you can't even count on them to protect the constitution any longer.

Not to long ago ,wearing a mask in any establishment ,you'd be figured as a robber, get arrested. Now you have to wear a mask or you get ARRESTED. Criminals using guns would be arrested and put away. Now , they want law abiding, hard working, tax paying , productive citizens ARRESTED for owning guns to protect themselves and their loved ones............

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
IIRC, Big Dawg and Haybaler took mine on a fishing trip............................. and the tragic accident happened. ;) Good thing there was no environmental damage to the WOTUS. :rolleyes:

Larry

·
Hay Master
1,233 Posts
All jokes aside, this country is inching closer and closer to the day when America's citizens are going to have to decide - kiss the ring of despotic tyrants such as Pelosi and Schumer, or stand up and fight. They have been warning us for years of their intent, and now, they feel confident enough to carry out their plans.

We all know what a national database of firearms will lead to. We also know what will happen when law abiding citizens are disarmed and helpless to defend themselves. They already think of you as "deplorables", as someone who "clings to their God and their guns", do you think they will care when a criminal kicks in your door at 3am intent on robbing, raping, and murdering your family?

Our Founding Fathers warned us....

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

"To disarm the people...s the most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason,

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."

- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

·
Super Moderator
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is a very very serious thing that we are facing. How serious are all of you and I... that is the real question.

Regards, Mike

·
Hay Master
2,199 Posts
All jokes aside, I will never register with the government and really do not know who will enforce it. Local law enforcement sure they hell will not risk their lives going door to door and they are all on our side anyway. Libs will have to hire their own gustapo to enforce and then I think it will get real bloody real fast.

·
Hay Master
1,233 Posts
It is a very very serious thing that we are facing. How serious are all of you and I... that is the real question.
Very serious, and very sad for America. I've read enough history to know what happens when a country's citizens are disarmed and I don't plan to go quietly into the boxcars. I think most of us in "flyover country" feel the same way.

I hate being the tin hat conspiracy theorist, but I also have witnessed things the past four years that scare the hell out of me. Our political system is broken. I no longer trust the ballot box. The way the "swamp" went after Trump should scare everybody who believes in our Constitution and due process. A political party tried a "coup" with the Russian Collusion Hoax, and voted to impeach, not once, but twice. Governors and mayors stand down while anarchists rule the streets. People who defend themselves are arrested.

And now, we have a demented old man as president who will sign anything they put before him.

·
“Not a real farmer” farmer
10,998 Posts
We are being controlled by a small group of tech oligarchs who are beholden to the Chinese for all their wealth. They don't care about us. They care about their relationships with the Chinese for their billions in wealth. Consumer goods, solar panels, PPE.....it all comes from one place, China.
Hunter Biden is an excellent example. So is Bezos.

Was watching Tucker last night. Blew my mind when he revealed the entire CIA databases are kept in the "cloud" (database storage). This cloud is owned by Amazon. Amazon buys and sells billions in Chinese goods per year. Amazon management is compromised and influenced by China.

The big tech social media companies like Twitter and Facebook are hiring pro China "moderators" to ferret out conservative viewpoints and label them as "extreme"

The Chinese public are a completely disarmed. These tech oligarchs want us disarmed and regulated, too.

POTUS and son is comprised by China. Big TECH and Big MEDIA is influenced and compromised by China. College campuses have Chinese Confucius Institutes.

Its China guys, don't you think? There's too much evidence now.
The people in control of US (mostly democrats) are being controlled by CHINAS interests

·
10,998 Posts
Trump took a stand against China and look what happened to him.
Politically speaking, he was tarred and feathered for 4 years.

His main focus was getting China under control. The democrats fought him hand to hand combat every day. Democrats desperately want gun control for law abiding citizens.

See now? This is why Trump was destroyed.....he fought Chinas American Trojan horse (the democrat party and big media/tech) .....and lost.
Look at the POTUS election..... Who went ALL IN to ensure Trump lost?
BIG TECH and BIG MEDIA. Both of those are also gun grabbers.

·
10,998 Posts
JD you're pretty far off into the bushes. China is a threat I'll agree, but Trump ranting and huffing and puffing like a lunatic to make his base happy is completely pointless vs making calculated moves to contain China.
Trump made tremendous inroads against China. That's why he lost his second term. That's not off in the bushes. They are way more than a threat. They are waging economic and social political warfare.

·
5,749 Posts
I disagree other than approving the big jump in arms sale to Taiwan during his tenure was a significant action.

Those sales just a likely to be related to his job growth at any cost goals as to any strategic goals for containing China, I suspect the two goals just happened to overlap to make it happen.

Trump made tremendous inroads against China. That's why he lost his second term. That's not off in the bushes.

·
10,015 Posts
It should incite fear.....is there a problem with that? If it's truthful.....sometimes the truth hurts and we need to be reminded of that.
The whole "their cumin fer mah guns" is highly offensive btw....you should not be so cruel....wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, I'm feeling like I need a safe space now.
But I'll disagree with you, this bill has every chance to pass.....but I'm sure you're the smartest guy in the room so I hope you're right for my and your rights.....

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well around here there has been a LOT of people getting their CWP licenses to carry... me, I don't want it nor do I need it in SC, to me getting a CWP just puts your name on a list the government has... they don't need to know what I have or don't have...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts