Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts

visit the CNH parts lookup page and you can get diagrams and part numbers for every part of your baler. I’m not sure if the one I linked to above covers your 530 baler model. There were a couple of 530 balers listed. I selected the twine tie.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks. Looks like the flywheel clutch $781. Ouch!
I have an old NH baler. Most parts are still available, some are crazy high priced. For the crazy high priced parts I can usually find them on eBay either NOS or used for reasonable cost. Or just search the part number and maybe an online dealer will come up with better pricing.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Jim, My New Holland has both a slip clutch and a shear bolt, but if there is 6 count of that bolt then you're right, it's not a shear bolt. You're probably right about using a slip clutch in lieu of a shear bolt as well :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have an older ford baler and the over running clutch failed and ouch is right. I had one of the over running clutches that came with another piece of equipment I purchased so I did away with the ford part use the after market over riding clutch but kept the large slip clutch to avoid any damage to my baler. You either have to bite the bullet and drop the 800 bucks or find away around it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts