Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see no Ford ad on my desk top computer so is there no ad blocker setting on an IPad? I have no IPad so I have no experience with them.
well now its a chevy ad on my desk top.But on the desk top I have to click on it to open it,not that I want to.I'm wondering if the touch screen can be set less sensitive on a Ipad

·
Registered
899 Posts
Maybe an add blocker/pop up blocker??? I have no idea All I have is a desk top, and my daughter takes care of all that stuff lol, no IPAD no smart phone here just an old track phone lol

·
Registered
899 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,823 Posts
along the line of ads, could HayforSaleAds.com tell where Horse Cave, Tennesse is. Ad #1610.

Shelia
There is not such a place in TN .....but there definitely is in the Bluegrass.....about half way between Bowling Green and Etown. A error in listing no doubt.

Regards, Mike

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Am familiar with the Kentucky town, always was told that at some time in its early days (before 'horsey people') as a settled place that there were horses in the cave -- for whatever reason. Had never heard of one in TN.

Shelia

·
545 Posts
Google search brings this up: Michael Campbell, Angus Rd, Hardyville Kentucky, 270-528-1531

All you have to do a lot of times is just type in the phone number in the Google search bar, doesn't always work but did this time for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.