Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hay Master
5,059 Posts
Government is big business friendly, because a) there is less of them to police and b) they have more political (aka dollars) influence.

Yet, small businesses generate the majority of jobs, the majority of innovation and the majority of net tax revenues (big businesses seldom pay more than they receive in taxes).

ACA is another tax and labor burden on driving small businesses out of business. A friend has her bar & grill up for sale. She told me she spends about 1/2 of her time taking care of government paperwork for her 7 full and part time employees. I can't blame her--I would be selling also.

Ralph

·
Super Moderator
15,823 Posts
We have to hope for a "different thinking" leadership in the White House come November 2016.....someone intelligent enough to understand that we need to abort the AHCA.....that this high school administration has strangled this country with....

Regards, Mike

·
Hay Master (Supposedly)
3,980 Posts
High school level? That's being too kind in my opinion. Mostly they seem to think and act like early elementary children.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.