Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
They say you’re a man of vision....
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe a forum tab in regards to cover crops. Suppose that could go in pasture/grazing too.

Reactions: Vol

·
Super Moderator
15,823 Posts
Ok, we can do that. Your right about too many forums....I have wanted to weed out some that are seldom used.

Regards, Mike

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Too many forums already. Cover crops could fit into Soil and Amendments since it includes conservation topics.

Ralph
Looks like I'm a little too late to the party here but I'm going to comment anyway.

Most of the sub-forums are worthless. They are either unused or used for the wrong topic. Every so often I'll check in on the subs and there are questions there (off topic) that are being most entirely ignored that would be getting 20 responses if they were in a "regular" forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,823 Posts
Yes, I agree about the sub-forums. I never understood why the former owner of ht wanted them, but they were all(except cover crop) placed one evening by him....and serve little purpose to this day.

Regards, Mike

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Yes, I agree about the sub-forums. I never understood why the former owner of ht wanted them, but they were all(except cover crop) placed one evening by him....and serve little purpose to this day.

Regards, Mike
Maybe this is silly, but if one can be added, why can't most be subtracted?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.