Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm forsure that this topic has been posted many times before, but Im intersted in purchasing a set of rolls for my haybine. What are your thoughts / expericance with either the Circle C or the B&D Rollers? I would lile to hear the good, the bad, and the Ugly.

This will be going on a John Deere 1209 Hyabine. I know that this is an old peice of equipment, but I can't afford $25,000.00 on a new machine and even a used machine is $12,000.00 and I am buying soemone else problems. I have had this JD1209 for 25 years and I know what I have. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,819 Posts
We have fellas that use both and they all seem very satisfied. Most claim they are better than the originals. This is the right time of year to get your rolls recovered as both outfits usually have specials on freight right now. I am sure the users will chime in, so check back on the topic.....and btw, welcome to haytalk.

Regards, Mike

·
Super Moderator
11,033 Posts
Love my circle c's. Be sure to talk to the folks at Circle C as well, they have a wealth of hay making knowledge that applies no matter where you are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.