Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone had bought one, and their experience with it? Also I know if you go onto tractor house the same baler new ranges from $24,500-$31,500 they are over the board.

· Registered
1,317 Posts
Just wondering if anyone had bought one, and their experience with it? Also I know if you go onto tractor house the same baler new ranges from $24,500-$31,500 they are over the board.
I did post on an italian forum about the Maschio "Pitagora" inline baler last year, but did not get one reply, so obviously not very popular, but don't know why. I've heard that it is a turkish made bale in Maschio's colours, but have not verified.

· Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did post on an italian forum about the Maschio "Pitagora" inline baler last year, but did not get one reply, so obviously not very popular, but don't know why. I've heard that it is a turkish made bale in Maschio's colours, but have not ve

Yeah I read where you posted that in an old post. It’s like they just popped up out of the blue. Very little information on them. That’s why I wanted to see how people in the US that bought them were getting alone with them.

· Registered
29 Posts
I don't see a dealer in Missouri so probably not very common here. Maschio is Italian company so I would think they design pretty good equipment. Not sure where they manufacture their items so that could be a concern. I looked at them a while back on a off-set flail mower and seemed pretty well built.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts