Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
At this time we are giving it away. We need the tote returned. Once it is proven we intend to sell it. Application rate is 5 gallons per acre. Dilution is 50 to 1. So 250 gallons of water with 5 gallons of agro-tea per acre. Should be applied after harvest and prior to planting. The dilution ensures that the microbes enter the soil and stay active. It is not intended for certain crops. Benefit is increasing soil health and reducing the need for other inputs.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Duh I over looked that fact in your 1st sentence. Can your product be picked up at your location? If I send someone to pick up your product can you fill my 250 gallon totes? I just had conversation with my fert/herb applicator man & he stated he couldn't easily apply 250 gallons per acre. He stated 20-25 gallons of water per acre was amount he could apply.

·
Registered
256 Posts
How long can you store your product in totes or tanks? The reason I ask is if I can get enough to cover my needs for an entire season at one time? What would I have to to store your product for 9 months? I also do not know about the 250gal/acre I really can not see anyone being able to put that volume down economically.

·
Registered
256 Posts
when will your product be available for pick up? What is weight per gallon? What are your load out options if I brought a tank with me can you load it on my trailer? Any problems to transport it on public roadways in plastic tanks? Does it have to be marked when you transport it? Any problems with livestock (cattle and horses) grazing after application? Do you need rain after application and if so how much? Could I put it down after my wheat is up? Does it work well with coastal?

·
Hay Something
1,578 Posts
There is a contact phone number on the OP's attached brochure, as well as phone/email on their website as other contact options if they don't check back in here. I'll be curious about the results if any of you fellas try it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts