Hay & Forage Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Goontard
1,790 Posts
oh no, its gotten an addition -- get this: Hilliary and Gilt (like the t shirt place had never heard of it but apparently is a clothing store not female pig)

Shelia
As I'm typing this, I look up and see that the ad blocker has 18 ads blocked. You're seeing them and finding the humor... Now, I'm kinda missing all of those ads.

In other news, I have a bridge for sale.

Worst thing (to me) is even with the ad blocker, it takes about 20 seconds to load each page. I can watch the ad blocker climbing; when it reaches 18 or 19, THEN and only then I can see the next topic.

73, Mark

·
10,011 Posts
Interesting the way the various blocks work between operating platforms......I see no such page and notice no difference in iPad operation with the exception that I sometimes/mosttimes have to hit the "icon button" twice for the page to load.....loads fine tho.

·
They say you’re a man of vision....
3,049 Posts
I feel terrible for the advertisers who have been here for the long haul. Marcrest, Mil-Stak, Kuhns Mfg, and all the others, who will no longer get "air time" due to the whoring out of this site.

I'm thinking some smart 'puter guy like Vol, Cy, or devildawg will start "Forage Chat" or something.

Hell, I'm desperate enough I'd even let snowball manage the site....

·
Super Moderator
8,710 Posts
I feel terrible for the advertisers who have been here for the long haul. Marcrest, Mil-Stak, Kuhns Mfg, and all the others, who will no longer get "air time" due to the whoring out of this site.
I'm thinking some smart 'puter guy like Vol, Cy, or devildawg will start "Forage Chat" or something.
Hell, I'm desperate enough I'd even let snowball manage the site....
i kick myself every day for not buying it when James sold it.I had the opportunity but my plate was full at the time.You may get your wish Stack.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.