Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used NH 644 with balecommand; always used net but trying to use some string. My problem is when the monitor is on String/Auto the full bale alarm goes off and monitor goes into tie but the arms never move. It then shows error and full bale light flashes. The arms can be moved with the extend and retract buttons. The diagnostics show it is picking up the magnets. I am at a loss as to what to check next; any ideas?

·
2,906 Posts
Once you have a full bale I would shut the tractor down so you can hear if anything is trying to move. After you clear the error message press and hold the wrap key until the alarm sounds and see if it will go through a tie cycle or if you can hear if the motor is under strain and can not move the linkage. I take it you made sure it is set for auto operation?

·
348 Posts
That seems odd, I was going to say one of the relays in the junction box may be shot, but if the arms move with the extend/retract keys, they must be good. Does it tie when you manually trip a tie cycle (wrap + enter keys)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.