Hay & Forage Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Post #6 has links to find the operators manual and parts diagrams.
I'm a computer DUMMY but I thought with links one could simply left click mouse arrow on link & it would open with nothing else required. Concerning post # 6 of yours what you posted isn't a "true link" due to it not being highlighted & clicking mouse arrow on your statement doesn't open the link. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

On the other hand IMHO due to majority of tractor/equipment owners having a long standing phobia of ""reading an operators manual?? the more locations that operators manuals can be accessed is a plus for tractor/equipment owners.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm a computer DUMMY but I thought with links one could simply left click mouse arrow on link & it would open with nothing else required. Concerning post # 6 of yours what you posted isn't a "true link" due to it not being highlighted & clicking mouse arrow on your statement doesn't open the link. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
Ah yes you are correct. I posted that from my phone and for whatever reason it didn’t post as a clickable link.
The internet is great for finding manuals, parts number and diagrams even for really old machines. Reading the manual is boring and covers a lot of things you probably already know but there’s always some info in them that is extremely useful. Plus the drawings in the old manuals are true works of art made by true craftsmen/artists.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts