Hay & Forage Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for offering up your help to those of us dealing with conditions totally foreign to us. It's definitely been a learning experience. I love the snow and don't mind the cold, it the power outages that are tough to deal with. The nimrods controlling the state power grid, and it's not the Governor, that are to blame. They were warned about what was coming and didn't prepare properly. The Governor is totally pissed and has cancelled all natural gas exports out of Texas. He wants it to stay in state to help with the situation. For the first time since Sunday night we didn't lose power. It's snowing again now, and it's beautiful, temps are in the twenties so its nice. This should all be over by Monday and back to 40s to 60s, 70s by next Friday. Take care.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
For those farther north, it does create some nice pixs

Larry

PS turn you head a little, sorry. Last one is sparkles at night while snowing.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Although the poor man's fertilizer(snow) is a drastic change of view to what I'm accustomed to I'm can hardly wait until 1PM today when outside temperature is supposed to be above freezing!! :p I realize it will be a while before the snow melts but at least after a lot of hours below freezing temp the outside temperature will be headed in the correct direction(UP)

·
Registered
86 Posts
@ Tx Jim I'm right there with you. It was great to see snow in our part of the country but it soon got old. Ready for warmer temps and melting snow. I know our Golden Retriever will be glad to see grass again! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.