Hay & Forage Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Machinery
    Hello everyone, Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a "downstacker" unit for big squares? I am looking for something that can take a stack of 3 square bales, squeezes/holds up the top 2 bales, while allowing the bottom bale to index forward on a conveyor. After that bale is gone, it...
  2. Machinery
    Has anyone seen/heard of one of these? http://feeder-leader.com/product/the-boss/ it's a 3 point linkage bale feeder. My cousin has one and swears by it to feed out round Alfalfa bales which I also need to do.. You can buy them pretty cheap direct rather than through a dealer. Any thoughts? Cheers
1-2 of 2 Results