• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KS John

KS John

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationKS

Posted 12 March 2021 - 09:36 PM

Stopped by one of my local JD dealers. Ask the price of the Hy-Guard setting around. They told me to wait until April 1, the price is going down from 73 to 64 per five gallons. Plus 50 oil on sale along with filters. I don't know if this is a deere deal or just my local dealer. Won't hurt to ask your dealer.

#2 Hayman1

Hayman1

Gourmet Horse Hay Producer

• Members
  • 2750 posts
  • LocationMillwood VA

Posted 13 March 2021 - 01:21 PM

I was just told the filter sale ended Feb 28.  Seems like it was march last year.

#3 Ray 54

Ray 54

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationPaso Robles Ca

Posted 13 March 2021 - 09:43 PM

On a similar note NAPA has filter sales too. If your good with Wix filters in a NAPA box. But you need to ask when, from my observation the dealers can pick when and some have 2. With the price of some old filters like the fuel for my old 1950's Cat D6. They use to box 4 of the string or sock filter in a box with a gasket, now one in box and way more than a set 20 years ago. So 30 or 40% helps a lot.  

#4 pettibone

pettibone

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Locationwestern maine

Posted 14 March 2021 - 08:13 AM

If you get the wix numbers on their web site, look on rock auto, they have a parts lookup where you can pick the mfg and part number. I bought wix fuel filters for half what they cost at local parts store and savings on 1 filter more that paid for shipping. John Deere price was only a couple bucks more but still involved either shipping or over an hour each way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors