Ingersoll Rand CT724 with Ware backhoe - Tractor Talk - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community

Photo

Ingersoll Rand CT724 with Ware backhoe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 acmmech

acmmech

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEastern Pa

Posted 28 February 2021 - 02:51 PM

Hi, I am new to this group and not quite sure this question pertains to this group because it is not an ag tractor but here goes. In 1989 I acquired an all but new (120hr) demo model CT724 Ingersoll Rand construction tractor complete with a removable Ware backhoe. This machine has four large tires, four wheel drive,four wheel steer with crab,4 or 2 wheel steer. It is powered by a 100hp Cummins turbocharged B model engine, a Funk 3 speed transmission and a 43 GPM hydraulic pump.  The machine was fitted with a removable Ware Machinery backhoe and I also had a hydraulic grader blade. Once I had ordered parts for the Ware Hoe and had talked to a fellow at Ware Machinery that knew the entire history of that machine but that was years ago and Ware has shut its doors. The Question is..Does anyone know anything about this machine? I have done extensive internet searches and can find nothing. I did manage to purchase a sales flyer from 1989 on ebay but nothing else. Any and all information would be a great help in maintaining this machine. Thank you Tony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors