To spray or not to spary Rezilon on my Bermuda? - Page 3 - Weed and Pest Management - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community - Page 3

Photo
- - - - -

To spray or not to spary Rezilon on my Bermuda?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 weedman

weedman

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:08 PM

@ weedman. It has been raining here for weeks. We are getting a few day break and then more rain to come this weekend. anything shy of a pontoon boat or airplane won't get it done here. Trust me , I will get it down as soon as possible. If it stops raining early next week it will be mid March before I will get it down.

I hear you.  We can’t beat Mother Nature.  You may just have to include a post product, but that has drawbacks.  We need a POST product for grasses that doesn’t bang up the bermuda.

#42 broadriverhay

broadriverhay

• Members
  • 970 posts
  • LocationJenkinsville , SC

Posted 24 February 2021 - 09:37 AM

@WEEDMAN . My real issue is Italian Ryegrass and right now it is nonexistent . I do have a few warm season grasses to deal with but nothing of major concern. Signal grass is an issue in the wetter spots but I can deal with that as I have for quite a while. If the Rezilon from the Fall application helps any this Spring I will be in good shape. I will just have to wait on things to dry out to get this next application down. Thanks for all your advice about Rezilon. I will keep you updated on how my field looks this season. 

• Troy Farmer and weedman like this

#43 nhbaler282

nhbaler282

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 25 February 2021 - 09:32 PM

Got the Rezilon out today done about 50 acres put a quart of roundup with it and will put out another 3oz after the first cutting this is on tifton 44 I’m sure it will work mostly to control crab grass
  • weedman likes this

#44 broadriverhay

broadriverhay

• Members
  • 970 posts
  • LocationJenkinsville , SC

Posted 28 February 2021 - 03:17 PM

Got my Rezilon sprayed today !!!
  • endrow likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors