NH 276 baler behind a 1953 Ford Jubilee/NAA - possible? - Page 2 - Tractor Talk - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community - Page 2

Photo

NH 276 baler behind a 1953 Ford Jubilee/NAA - possible?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Wethay

Wethay

• Members
  • 761 posts
  • LocationWillamette Valley, Oregon

Posted 16 January 2021 - 02:42 PM

Thank you, Cantrell.  Can you point me to Mike 10's guidelines?  Since you have been successful using those guidelines, that is where I will start for winter maintenance.

Look in the pinned threads in the "Machinery" section, I think it is the second one down. Mike 10 has a lot of tips and tricks there. I wish he did them for green balers. 

#22 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3927 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 16 January 2021 - 02:59 PM

Thank you, Cantrell.  Can you point me to Mike 10's guidelines?  Since you have been successful using those guidelines, that is where I will start for winter maintenance.

My53, here's the link (I think I've saved it under favorites ;) ):

https://www.haytalk....ips-and-tricks/

Larry

#23 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3927 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 16 January 2021 - 03:03 PM

I wish he did them for green balers. 

Blame it on his Dad :o , he's the one that opened the dealership and tied the knot with NH, I do believe.  Mike's tips & tricks are definitely an excellent resource. 

Larry

#24 Tx Jim

Tx Jim

Hay Master

• Members
  • 4309 posts
  • LocationCoyote Flats,Texas

Posted 17 January 2021 - 07:32 AM

I wish he did them for green balers. 

Maybe green balers are less problematic!  :lol: I'm fairly confident JD balers have less moving parts than some other brand of balers

In reality it would be nice if there was JD repair info readily available on the internet similar to the NH repair info that Mike10 has posted. 

I've thought several times how helpful it would have been if agriculture tractor/equipment discussion forums were available way back in the 70'-late 80's when I served as a dealer service manager.

• Wethay likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors