NH 615 breakaway spring part number - Machinery - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community

Photo
- - - - -

NH 615 breakaway spring part number

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aussiemac

Aussiemac

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia

Posted 17 November 2020 - 01:34 AM

Hi all, would anybody be able to help me with a part number for a new holland 615 breakaway spring. I think Messicks have it listed as a 86526393 part number worth $38.30. Found this info after I called my nearest dealer who said the part they have is $408. Could not possibly be the same part could it?

#2 mike10

mike10

• Members
  • 2396 posts
  • LocationSouthern Indiana

Posted 17 November 2020 - 08:08 AM

Your price is in the ball park.  Not sure what the currency exchange rate is between the US and Australia but the dealer probably is looking at the wrong part..

#3 Aussiemac

Aussiemac

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia

Posted 17 November 2020 - 09:08 AM

My dealer Mike? I sure hope so. I thought maybe my dealer was looking at the whole assembly? Hey n the case that my dealer is correct, could anyone please tell me a parts store in the US that would do international shipping? I have tried a couple but do not ship overseas.

#4 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3749 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 17 November 2020 - 05:46 PM

How soon do you need it?  I see it weighs less than 2.5#, so question is what's the shipping cost.  If things weren't closed down because of Covid, I'd have my wife take it to your country on one her excursions.   Which might not be for a couple of years it seems.  Now, you know the reason for the time request.  I can just see the custom folks asking what she doing with that in her suitcase.  :o

Larry

#5 bool

bool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationWarrnambool, Australia

Posted 17 November 2020 - 08:58 PM

I have carried weirder stuff than that onto an airplane!

Mac, if I wasn't flat out trying to fix a Lely tedder and a Krone mower I would look up my books for you. Maybe tonight.

Roger

#6 Aussiemac

Aussiemac

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia

Posted 17 November 2020 - 11:37 PM

That would be funny to see in a suitcase. Thanks guys, I talked to another dealer today and quoted that number. Turns out to be $70aud. Much better. Except there is not any in the country. So they will order from the states. And you guessed it, he told me that the wait will be long. Like very long. Maybe your wife will get here before my spring does Larry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors