ISO New Holland 650 Auto Wrap Baler Service Manual 1993 - HayTalk Marketplace - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community

Photo
- - - - -

ISO New Holland 650 Auto Wrap Baler Service Manual 1993

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tailwindsflight

Tailwindsflight

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:24 PM

I need a service manual for my 1993 NH 650 Auto Wrap baler.  I have the operating manual.  Needs to be complete and in usable condition i.e. grease, notes, etc. fine.  Shipping will be to Texas USA.  Thanks Y'Alls!!  [email protected]

#2 Tx Jim

Tx Jim

Hay Master

• Members
  • 4224 posts
  • LocationCoyote Flats,Texas

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:35 AM

Welcome to HT
Where are you located in Texas?

By chance have you read Mike10's NH hay equipment information? It appears to have a vast wealth of New Holland information!!

Jim

https://www.haytalk....ips-and-tricks/

• Tailwindsflight likes this

#3 Tailwindsflight

Tailwindsflight

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 October 2020 - 02:19 PM

Oh I have definitely read his hay equipment info and it has been very helpful!  The 1993 Operating manual leaves much to be desired as the pics "may or may not be of your model and may be of a prototype".  A statement in the operating manual saying to "remove X to adjust Y after moving Z out of the way" leaves much to be desired and I am hoping the service manual will be more explicit.  

#4 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3784 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 25 October 2020 - 07:22 PM

Are you having any particular problems?  Mike10's knowledge (and possible memory) might be all you need.  As far as a 25+ year service manual, that might be a rare find, IMHO.

Larry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors