Open Fields... - Page 2 - Agri-Business - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community - Page 2

Photo

Open Fields...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Vol

Vol

Hay Master and Moderator

• Moderators
  • 15438 posts
  • LocationEast Tennessee

Posted 02 September 2020 - 06:23 AM

I certainly believe the snippet, but considering it’s source, it probably preceded an attempt to sway people as to why we need to get guns out of our society. Bunch of morons....I’ve been through with ESPN since that idiot used Monday night football halftime to berate the populous on the evils of guns.

I didn't see the berating or even hear about it as I have quit Monday Night Football as it has become just a political platform for liberals. I never watch the NBA and I can see somewhere down the line that I finally will get disgusted with NCAA football will quit watching it. Times have changed like I could not have imagined. Everyone is in an outrage over every little thing and I cannot find anything to enjoy anymore on the idiot box so I seldom watch. 

Regards, Mike

• luke strawwalker likes this

#22 somedevildawg

somedevildawg

• Members
  • 9587 posts
  • LocationTifton georgia

Posted 02 September 2020 - 07:37 AM

This was idk 10 yrs ago I suppose, after one of the shootings, either the movie theatre or sandy hook, can’t remember and it was Bob Costas. I don’t think I’ve ever watched another game of Monday Night Football. Sports have really let me down in recent years.....
  • Vol likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors