Kubota M9000 Auxiliary Control Valve P/N 3A151-82540 - Tractor Talk - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community

Photo

Kubota M9000 Auxiliary Control Valve P/N 3A151-82540

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 dvcochran

dvcochran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationMiddle Tennessee

Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:31 PM

My apologies for posting this message across so many categories but it is getting a lot of views and no replies so I was worried it was the link in the original post which I am leaving out of this post. The item is gone anyway. 

I posted this on the Hay Talk marketplace but have gotten only a little response. I need to replace one of the remote valves (auxiliary control valves)on my M9000. It has cracked from what looks like a bad casting that finally let go.

There seems to be a long string of valve part numbers that are interchangeable and the one I listed is possible the base number. I have also seen 3T400-82540 as a part number. Really quite confusing by design.

I am waiting to hear back on the only possible lead I have so would very much appreciate any other lead/suggestions out there. 

I am cutting hay next week and can get by without 2 valves (PITA but doable). I have to get it fixed to run the batwing which requires all 3 valves.

Thanks for any help.

#2 JD3430

JD3430

"Trump deplorable"

• Members
  • 10772 posts
  • LocationPA/DE border

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:39 AM

My apologies for posting this message across so many categories but it is getting a lot of views and no replies so I was worried it was the link in the original post which I am leaving out of this post. The item is gone anyway. 

I posted this on the Hay Talk marketplace but have gotten only a little response. I need to replace one of the remote valves (auxiliary control valves)on my M9000. It has cracked from what looks like a bad casting that finally let go.

There seems to be a long string of valve part numbers that are interchangeable and the one I listed is possible the base number. I have also seen 3T400-82540 as a part number. Really quite confusing by design.

I am waiting to hear back on the only possible lead I have so would very much appreciate any other lead/suggestions out there. 

I am cutting hay next week and can get by without 2 valves (PITA but doable). I have to get it fixed to run the batwing which requires all 3 valves.

Thanks for any help.

sounds familiar 

Years ago, when I bought my batwing it required 3 sets of remotes, but I only had 2 sets on my M126, I just converted my CX15 to lift both wings at same time. 
Now I’d like to have both wings operate independently for field edges once in a while. 
Since then, I have picked up a very similar similar M135 with 4 sets of remotes, but Id rather not use it for all the brush mowing I’m doing. I like leaving it hooked to the baler.

Would really like to move one of the full float remotes from the M135 to the M126 so they both have 3 sets, instead of one having 2 sets and one having 4 sets. 

Do you need to have each wing lift independently or can you “tee” both wings together?

#3 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3372 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 02 August 2020 - 08:55 AM

IDK how often you will need to use the third remote, but this place has both manual and electric splitter/diverter valves that I have personally installed on three of my tractors.  Manual is naturally the cheapest.  Here's the link to the manual versions:

https://summit-hydra...ic-multipliers/

At least you won't end up with a part that doesn't work.  Speaking from my experience one time with K-bote.  :angry:  Doesn't mean your's would be the same however.

Larry

#4 dvcochran

dvcochran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:53 PM

sounds familiar 

Years ago, when I bought my batwing it required 3 sets of remotes, but I only had 2 sets on my M126, I just converted my CX15 to lift both wings at same time. 
Now I’d like to have both wings operate independently for field edges once in a while. 
Since then, I have picked up a very similar similar M135 with 4 sets of remotes, but Id rather not use it for all the brush mowing I’m doing. I like leaving it hooked to the baler.

Would really like to move one of the full float remotes from the M135 to the M126 so they both have 3 sets, instead of one having 2 sets and one having 4 sets. 

Do you need to have each wing lift independently or can you “tee” both wings together?

Like you, I would prefer they work independently. 

#5 dvcochran

dvcochran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:57 PM

IDK how often you will need to use the third remote, but this place has both manual and electric splitter/diverter valves that I have personally installed on three of my tractors.  Manual is naturally the cheapest.  Here's the link to the manual versions:

https://summit-hydra...ic-multipliers/

At least you won't end up with a part that doesn't work.  Speaking from my experience one time with K-bote.  :angry:  Doesn't mean your's would be the same however.

Larry

Those look like good prices from what I have seen. This tractor already has 3 valves (I mis-typed in my original post). From what I have seen on the used market I am hoping to get a replacement valve for about the same money. 

Did your experience have something to do with a flow control valve? I have heard some horror stories. 

#6 Bonfire

Bonfire

Hay Master

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationSouth Side Va.

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:44 PM

Can’t your dealer help you?  Have you looked at Messicks dot com?

#7 Bonfire

Bonfire

Hay Master

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationSouth Side Va.

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:51 PM

sounds familiar 

It’s a nice mower. Are you aware you can use the raise/lower cylinder to hook/unhook from the tractor using the built in jack stand?

#8 JD3430

JD3430

"Trump deplorable"

• Members
  • 10772 posts
  • LocationPA/DE border

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:22 AM

It’s a nice mower. Are you aware you can use the raise/lower cylinder to hook/unhook from the tractor using the built in jack stand?

Yes

#9 dvcochran

dvcochran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 08:48 PM

Can’t your dealer help you?  Have you looked at Messicks dot com?

Yes they can for north of $1,200. I am looking for a used valve. 

#10 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3372 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:07 PM

Those look like good prices from what I have seen. This tractor already has 3 valves (I mis-typed in my original post). From what I have seen on the used market I am hoping to get a replacement valve for about the same money. 

Did your experience have something to do with a flow control valve? I have heard some horror stories. 

No experience with flow control valve.  I just have electric diverting valve on two tractors with loaders (to run grapple and squeeze RB mover).  These give me the 4th and 5th function that I need for the tie grapple.   The manual is on an old Ford 5000, gives me two sets of remotes on rear end. Naturally, with both of these diverters you can only run one function at at time. 

As an example with the 5000 on the tedder, I can fold, then manually switch the diverter and tilt the tedder.  Just one more lever to push/pull.  With the electrics, I have the switch mounted on the loader joy stick, just need to remember which button to hold.  Which is another learning curve for this old guy.  :cool:

Larry

#11 8350HiTech

8350HiTech

Hay Master

• Members
  • 5233 posts
  • LocationOrrstown, PA

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Yes they can for north of $1,200. I am looking for a used valve.

What happened when you tried Weavers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors